What We Love About Fall at USC. Fall is just a special time of the year at USC.
Here’s what a number of our students had to say:
‘we love producing television programs at USC”s Annenberg television News’ Jake, Senior, Broadcast and Digital Journalism, Ridgefield CT
‘ I adore seeing therefore alumni that are many back to USC Football games to support the Trojans’ Pooja, Junior, Kinesiology, Cupertino, CA
‘we love seeing all the latest students getting included with the student that is different who recruit at the start of semester’ Matt, Senior, Public Policy Management and preparing, Irvine, CA
‘I look forward to a cappella shmoop essay writer free auditions and welcoming our new members’ Trace, Junior, Broadcast and Digital Journalism, Elmhurst, IL
‘FOOTBALL’ Ryan, Senior, Accounting, Chicago, IL
Here is what some of our admission counselors had to say:
‘ I adore leaving work each time and hearing the marching musical organization practice during the track stadium and listen to Dr. Art Bartner direct the group. I love that the musical organization allows us to run on the track during their practices. Good music to truly get you fired up!’ Michael Gulotta
‘ I love fall because the learning students come back and bring life back in to campus! It’s great to hear what they did over the summer.’ Samantha Schreiber
‘Conquest is every autumn and it’s a sendoff for our football team, but it’s additionally large amount of fun for the rest of campus. The quad that is main turned into a carnival, with a Ferris wheel, fireworks, bonfire, and food. But the part that is best comes by the end of the night when they start the concert. Every they bring amazing artists to campus to perform for students year. My favorite show was Lupe Fiasco!’ Kendall Williams
‘The Trojan Knights’ Olivia Sajjadieh
‘ I love when the weather actually turns to fall and the leaves begin to change color, especially in Alumni Park it is the setting that is perfect all of the trees and Doheny in the background!’ Neelam Savla
This past weekend, USC hosted its yearly Family Weekend to welcome parents and families of current students to campus. Guests had the ability to attend classes with their student, hear from President Nikias, cheer on the Trojan football team, and indulge in many other events throughout the weekend.
One program that is special a conversation with Gary Tuchman, a CNN National Correspondent. We are fortunate to have him offer his perspective on being a parent that is proud of USC students as a visitor web log contributor this week. continue reading to hear a USC moms and dad’s viewpoint.
Whenever my son Daniel started kindergarten, my third grade daughter Lindsay was thrilled. She ended up being excited she and her brother would be going to school together. 13 years later, Daniel and Lindsay are experiencing deja vu; but this time at the University of Southern Ca. My child is a senior in Annenberg; my son is a freshman in the School of Cinematic Arts. They are pleased to be in college with each other and my partner Kathy and I are proud and delighted to have two kids in the Trojan Family.
However, they’ve been not the ones that are only our home who are element of that Trojan Family. It’s been explained to us from the start that as parents we too are members associated with household. The kindness, friendliness, and helpfulness we have experienced from people connected to the university has been wonderful. Just this weekend that is past we attended our fourth annual USC Family Weekend. It is great being along with your young ones as we all experience the fun activities that exist. But it’s also inspiring to experience the care and meticulousness that USC exhibits in putting the weekend that is elaborate. the university has because of its students plus the moms and dads of the students.
Our children are definately not home. We live in Atlanta, Georgia; 2200 miles away. But we want to visit and understand they’re in good fingers when they’re in LA. Most likely, they are Trojans.
Moving to USC
For those of you that are considering transferring to USC we offer quantity of recommendations and programs to aid guide you through the transfer application procedure.
1) go through the Transferring to USC Guide. It is a comprehensive guide to our application process and I also reference it quite usually.
2) spend close attention to the Additional program Recommendations for transfer students. Some programs at USC require additional preparation and students must be mindful of these courses when scheduling classes.
3) For students transferring from California community universities, we’ve what is called an Articulation Agreement. An articulation contract is a list of courses we guarantee will transfer through the grouped community college to USC. Students should reference the articulation contract to understand which of the courses will transfer.
1) you can expect Transfer Information Sessions covering the transfer process every at 3pm at our Admission Center tuesday.
2) We also host Transfer Days through the entire fall for students interested in a more visit that is comprehensive USC. During a transfer day pupils have the opportunity to just take a walking trip of campus, attend an educational information session, and listen to a financial aid presentation.